1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Version 1.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Mike1304, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Does anybody know when is the release day for v1.0 and which new tracks and cars we may expect?
    You know: Anticipation is the greatest joy! :p

2. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member

Probably this week bc they said clearly mid june

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, either this week or next week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Romeo Foxtrot

Romeo Foxtrot Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't think Reiza know when it'll be released.

There's Estoril and the 1976 F1 cars that may still be having licensing issues beyond their control.

There's a bunch of missing tracks from AMS1; Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Caruaru, Salvador, et al.

We know they want to have the Copa Montana in but we don't know about the Copa Petrobras Marcas, the Mini, the Super Truck or the (full sized) Camaro. I'm guessing the Drift and Dirt cars will be part of the adrenaline pack DLC. The Porsche licensing deal means the Boxer will likely be replaced by it later in the year. The GT5 Puma may have already replaced the Lumimari.

Looking at the state of play in v0.9.7 they'll have to make a lot of compromises to release in mid-June and I doubt they'd have bothered with v0.9.7 if v1.0 was that close.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. YoLolo69

YoLolo69 Active Member

The amount of work before 1.0 seems huge IMHO. All animations implemented (suspensions, etc.) including drivers shifting, positions and legs, saving camera position per car, Spotter, etc. I don't see a 1.0 before end of the month, or slightly later...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

To me it doesn't matter when 1.0 is going to be released, it's just a number and i can already drive and enjoy the game right now.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member

Id don't think so, we dont know what they do beside all this small updates, and if they have the 1.0 delayed they where going to inform us and atm theres nothing about it, going to be delayed when the development update said *Sometime md-june* im really think they have worked with all this things beside and we will see a big update very soon this week or next week sometimes mid june.

8. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member

The Early Access period ended up stretching a bit from our original estimate of 8 weeks, but AMS2 EA is finally set to wrap with little over 10 weeks as we gear up for official release sometime in mid-June. We´re happy to say that we´re on track to meet all the core targets we outlined for v1.0 release, even if some of the developments haven´t quite made into the game yet.

9. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member