1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since v 1.0 many cars can't get off the grid with Microsoft Elite 2 Cont.

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Sandra Honeyman, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Sandra Honeyman

Sandra Honeyman New Member

I have been using a Microsoft Elite 2 controller for about a month now with no problems. Since upgrading to Version 1.0 today, nearly all of the cars I choose can't get off the grid. It's as if the handbrake is on or something but the settings do not indicate this. Even though I have set auto gear change, the cars can't get past 1st gear around 20mph or so and even then will not get very far past the starting line.

Interestingly, when I start a practice from the pits, everything is fine.

The game is completely unplayable for me now. PLEASE HELP.

2. steve montuno

steve montuno Member

Sounds like your pit limiter is on,,,,,,if so add a button for the pit limiter.

3. Sandra Honeyman

Sandra Honeyman New Member

I have since been through all the tracks with a variety of cars. All track and car combinations I have tried work perfectly, except Adelaide and Bathurst. No car will drive on those two tracks. The AI cars get off the grid ok, it's just any car I use to race. It's as if my car is hauling a 40 tonne weight and can't get out of 1st gear, even though I on using automatic gears.