1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adelaide and Bathurst are Broken

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Sandra Honeyman, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Sandra Honeyman

Sandra Honeyman New Member

I cannot race on Adelaide and Bathurst. I have been through all the other tracks with a variety of cars and the other tracks are fine. Regardless of what car I chose, the car only gets a few metres off the starting line, the ending is revving but I cannot get out of first gear even though I am on auto gears. It's like I am dragging an anchor.

2. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

I do not have seen this behaviour.

3. Sandra Honeyman

I am not the only one on this forum who is experiencing this.

4. Stevie777

Stevie777 New Member

Same here. it feels and looks like driving in the snow. The car barely gets off the line. Colors are some sort of white like it has been snowing.

5. ttb57

ttb57 New Member

Just tested the F-Vee @ Adelaide in race with auto gears and no issues here.

6. Stevie777

Stevie777 New Member

I found out it is actually snow on the track. The custom date setting got screwed up and changed itself to some date in the winter. In the weather and date settings I am also no longer able to set the date manually. I changed the date to default and now I am able to race normaly.
    But still I cant set the date anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sandra Honeyman

I reinstalled the game and that solved the problem. Seems a fresh install solves it.

8. Doohicky

Doohicky New Member

Yes, it is snow. If you look at the track temperature it is -11 celcius! I find it pretty close to undrivable like that. Where did you go to change the date to 'default'?

9. Stevie777

Stevie777 New Member

At the weather settings screen you used to be able to change the date. But not anymore. It must be a bug. I changed mine in a previous build to somewehere in the summer (in Europe that is). In Australia it obviously was winter at that date....

10. Doohicky

Doohicky New Member

LOL. Ok, hopefully they put it back in. In the meantime I changed the PC date to December! That worked....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

You might want to delete your AMS 2 folder in my documents and start anew. Then verify your cache of the install folder. Or delete the game and download it again. If you still have that anchor-thingy or so you might check your pedals or/and calibrate ingame. Some dude said you can also put 1% of brake deadzone to eliminate this.