1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Post FFB & Misc. Tuning For Thrustmaster TS-PC Racing Wheel Here

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Richard Harris, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Richard Harris

Richard Harris Scrench

I know, I know, there are two other very long threads with lots of FFB suggestions, but It seems to me that with all the different wheels out there, and without having to read through literally 2,000 posts about different wheels, it would be much easier to have threads referring to individual wheels.

So here is mine about the TM TS-PC Racing wheel. I'm also using T3PA PRO pedals with a Bodin Load Cell mod. My TM FFB is all set to 51%, and in game around 75%, but this is the first good FFB wheel I've ever owned and don't know squat about how to set it up. What I really want to feel is when the tires are on the edge of losing grip. I don't care so much about trying to make the car feel real.

Thank you Reiza for making such a wonderful game!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Richard Busch

Richard Busch New Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Harris

Richard Harris Scrench

Yep, I see it now. Thanks!

But Richard, the TX and T300 are different than the TS-PC. That's why I think there should be a thread for every different wheel, so you don't have to wade through dozens and dozens of pages hoping your wheel gets mentioned.

5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just a quick observation....I don't own your wheel but have a TX, why have you choose to use only 51% ffb in TM profile?
    With 75% in game your only getting 75% of 51% of your wheels power.
    From a few videos/threads I've come by on several forms, guys are claiming you can run 100% settings in TM profile with allow game to adjust....than lower your in-game ffb to avoid clipping. Also enable constant fan.
    The newer TM wheels are proving to be very linear from the testing data in the threads.
    I've been running my wheel like this for several yrs and have not had one issue with over heating or fading running 60-70% ffb in-game.

6. Richard Harris

Richard Harris Scrench

I do it because I just want to feel "enough" of the road and effects, not try to convince myself I'm driving a real car, or somehow equate hard turning with a better experience. I also feel like, since I never have to fight the wheel power-wise, I can be much smoother. And I know this probably doesn't matter, but no matter what anyone tells me, I'm convinced that only making a machine work at 50% will increase it's lifetime, and never put it into stress.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

Playing the long game , like your style sir .

• Funny Funny x 1