1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESR AMS2 Season 1!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Ayrton, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Ayrton

Ayrton Active Member AMS2 Club Member

ESR is hosting our first season of AMS2!
    After a a vote to determine the car, we've settled on the Stock Car 2020.

Here's all you need to know about the upcoming schedule.

Time: Fridays at 21:00 EST (9EST/6PST).
    Format: 30 minutes of Practice, 15 minutes of Qualifying, 30 minute
    Race Starts: Rolling with formation lap.
    Tyre and Fuel: Normal, so pitting shouldn't be needed, but will be available for damage.
    Damage: Full.
    Weather: Static as shown on the schedule.
    Flag Rules: Full Stewarding: There will be no official stewarding (open to change if resources become available). Keeping with classic club racing rules, if you cause an incident and believe you are at fault, you can pull over and wait IF there is a safe opportunity to do so. There is no requirement for waiting, but you won't be punished for doing so. Do not expect post race penalties. If you drive unfairly, the whole series will know, so keep it clean!

Scoring: Using a modified version of the official Stock Car points system, as follows, *1-30, 2-26, 3-22, 4-19, 5-17, 6-15, 7-14, 8-13, 9-12, 10-11, 11-10, 12-9, 13-8, 14-7, 15-6, 16-5, 17-4, 18-3, 19-2, 20-1. *3 points for setting the fastest lap. With RaceApp not currently functioning with AMS2, points will be recorded and tallied manually. Hopefully this will change in the future.

Full Schedule:
    Round 1 @ Londrina (Short) July 17 (30/15/30)
    Round 2 @ Interlagos July 24 (30/15/30)
    Round 3 @ Velo Citta July 31 (30/15/30)
    Round 4 @ Santa Cruz do Sul August 7 (30/15/30)
    Round 5 @ Cascavel August 14 (30/15/30)
    Round 6 @ Goiania August 21 (30/15/30)

***Our first event is a shakedown to prepare for the season. It will be held this Friday, July 10, at 21:00EST with Stock Car 2020 at Brasilia Outer***

ESR is a group with about 1000 members, we host events every day of the week across all sorts of sims and games. You can find us at ESR – Eat, Sleep, RACE! or join our discord where most of the discussion happens at Join the ESR Racing Club Discord Server!. The series is hosted on a dedicated server to ensure the best quality and there will be a full commentated replay/highlight reel after each race.

amsseason1final.jpg ams season 1 schedule.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Would really like to partake in this.....but friday nights during the summer with a 7pm start my time is pretty slim chance I'll be able to make many sessions.
    BBQ's, camping, MTB and drinking is my usual fri-sun plan :)

Hopefully you guys will run a Fall series and I'll check back.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Aww man.. 3 AM cest :p

4. Martin Edmunds

Martin Edmunds New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey Mr Kurupt long time no see :)
    yea it falls at 6pm for me. Lucky me the wife is usually working late on Friday's evening.
    We just did the shakedown at Brasilia Outer on Friday, it was a blast to drive.

Drop by anytime. You know where to find us :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1