Game Always Not Responding

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Brute, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Brute

Brute New Member

Track & Layout Used: Everything and Anything
    Car Used: same as above
    Applicable Settings: n/a
    Report: I click to load automobilista, game start to not respond, takes about 7 minutes to load the main menu. When I change sessions, click to go out on track or exit to monitor, my game stops responding and these 3 can take up to 20 minutes to stop freezing/responding.

I have done clean re-installs of the game, changed what drive the game was on, no modifications to a single file, new accounts in-game, admin mode, changed Hz, disabled dynHUD, put all my game settings on the lowest, different game resolutions, windowed mode, full screen mode, windowed border-less mode, everything on the 'I can't run automobilista' thread, geForce updates, Sweetfx on/off. I have spent about 10 or so hours changing settings and constantly reloading the game trying to fix it, nothing. not even slightly running better.

This game out of the blue, at the time I had mods on and I made no changes to any of my mods and it just went nuts at me. Since then I have done all of the above and the game hasn't gotten any better.

PC Specs:
    RAM - Corsair 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black C16 2666MHz
    Power Supply - eVGA SuperNOVA G1+ 850W Fully Modular 80PLUS Gold Power Supply
    GPU - Gigabyte GeForce RTX2080Ti WINDFORCE 11GB GDDR6
    CPU - Intel Core i9 9900K 3.6GHz Coffee Lake R 8 Core 16 Thread LGA1151-CL
    Motherboard - ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 LGA1151-CL ATX Desktop Motherboard

If I have missed anything or anyone knows how to fix it, feel free to message me anywhere you can as I am desperate for this to be fixed as all my sim racing is on AMS and I do alot of league racing. This is stopping me from being able to compete.

Attached Files: