1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paddle Shift Problems

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by 51JBerger, Jun 1, 2020.

1. 51JBerger

51JBerger New Member

I'm having trouble getting the paddle shifts to work. I have the buttons configured for the paddle shifts, but when I try to change the gears, the car does not change gears. The gear shifting works with my Manual Shifter, but doesn't work for the paddle shifters. Any fix?

2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Use Custom Wheel. The current button assignments for Fanatec, etc are hardcoded.

3. 51JBerger

51JBerger New Member

It works now. Thanks.

4. LIONEL87

LIONEL87 New Member

Hello
    Everything works for the controls except the raising or lowering of the reports on the pallets. However, I assigned the keys but impossible to go up or down the reports. I have not attributed anything to the report individually.

I have a csw2.5 base with Formula V2 steering wheel. The base is connected alone via USB. And I have a csp V3 crankset individually connected via USB

I tried Custom Wheel but still does not work and problem to assign the direction, duplicate command message

Thank you for your help

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. LIONEL87

LIONEL87 New Member

No Solution ?
    New update don't solved this problem

Really disappointing This is the first game with which I have such a problem. Not currently usable. Will I end up regretting my purchase?

No one from Reiza's to take 2 minutes and even answer to tell me that for the moment there is no solution and that it will come .....

6. Scoops

Scoops Member

I’m assuming this has been through google translate? It’s confusing as to what you’re problem is. Perhaps try to explain it in a different way?

7. LIONEL87

LIONEL87 New Member

Google translate Sorry
    Good evening

Situation: -Fanatec Csw2.5 with formula V2 steering wheel connected by USB
    -Fanatec CSP V3 crankset also in USB
    -USB button box

I cannot configure either my crankset or my Steering wheel

If I use the configuration by Fanatec my speeds cannot go up or down via the paddles on the steering wheel

If I use a custom configuration it tells me for different "multiple entry" assignments or something like that

Thank you