1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ginetta wants to spin at slow speeds

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Kdaneracer, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Kdaneracer

Kdaneracer New Member AMS2 Club Member

I am running the default setup and braking a little too much at even very slow speed the car wants to come around. I have to really brake like a have a raw egg under my foot. Even braking hard in a straight line the car wants to oversteer. I am running no aids at all. I have a track M3 and an Alpha Romeo Quad, and in real life nowhere near this problem with hard braking. This was in Montreal.

2. Micropitt

Micropitt Mediocre driver doing mediocre laps AMS2 Club Member

In general, the G55 is a little bit tricky on the brakes. You might want to adjust brake pressure, brake bias and close the brake ducts a little.

3. 250swb

250swb Active Member

The G55 is sensitive to having cold tyres, warm them up for a lap and the problem tends to go away. Trail braking gently and for longer helps the car settle into a corner and doesn't unsettle the car as much as heavy braking, this is easier of course if you use left foot braking as well.

4. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Lowering coast to angle will help keep the car stable as well at the expense of turn in.

5. OlaN

OlaN Member

Just move the brake bias forward a bit, it it easiest if you have mapped buttons on the wheel for adjustment on the fly.

• Agree Agree x 1