1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Dibbdroid

Dibbdroid Member

I concur, ,3 of us were on this evening trying to do an online race at Montreal in the V10 and were continually crashing to the desktop in car setup load/save

2. Wrighty

Wrighty New Member

Sorry new to this (1st post) but hopefully it makes sense.
    Version: 1.0.1.1 latest update (Last night)
    Track & Layout Used
    : Tried several different ones
    Car Used: Caterham Superlight
    Applicable Settings: Dry and sunny
    Report: Multi player: Car turning continuously upside down and on it’s side in the pits and unable to proceed. Single Player: car half buried into tarmac on start line, steering wheel go’s crazy.

3. Stephen Mundy

Stephen Mundy New Member

I also get this from time to time

4. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Setup Bug (crashing to desktop when saving a setup) obviously gone after latest update 1.0.1.2 Thanks, Reiza!:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Version: 1.0.1.2 latest ONLINE
    Track & Layout Used
    : Tried several different ones bathurst, brasilia
    Car Used: p2 class before that montana before that Ultima at bathurst 10 and 9 lap races
    Applicable Settings: Dry and sunny
    Report: Multi player: 1: 10 player +10 ai for me pull to right on leaving pits had to leave game restart 3 occasions 2 tracks above restarting game and rejoining then no problem.
    2: At Brasilia Set for 9 lap race 10 laps of fuel. plus above steering error
    ran out of fuel at lap 4-5? Brasilia had to retire from 3 rd or pit
    3 Ai @ 95/60 stupidly slow compared with same settings at other tracks like Kaya H and Hocky H First time I have seen such a disparity on same settings. They were slow in straits as well as corner entry All online players were faster.

Plus I almost forgot. 4 starting session leaving pits had no control over wheel had to leave game and reset wheel. reinstalled game earlier this evening before tonights update to sort this from earlier

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

I too confirm this. I started a race with a chevette in Curvelo Longtrack (but it could be any track) with 1 slot (RAIN weather). Game crashed

PS Seems to happen with all copa classic cars

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  7. Leonardo Meneses Alves

Leonardo Meneses Alves Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Goiânia (seems to happen in any track)
    Car Used: Volkswagen Copa Truck
    Applicable Settings: Weather - Clear (settings seems irrelevant)
    Report: Game crashs after de loading screen. I teu this configuration for 3 times with The sane result.
    Steps to reproduce: Try to Drive the Volkswagen Copa Truck with clear weather in Goiânia and the game Will crash after loading screen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. XTRMNTR2K

XTRMNTR2K I WANNA GO FAST! AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Any Track
    Car Used: Formula Reiza
    Applicable Settings: Light Cloud (probably happens regardless of weather)
    Report: Upon entering the car, the steering wheel strongly pulls to the right until maximum steering angle is achieved.
    Steps to reproduce: Start a Test Session with the Formula Reiza on any track, hit "Drive", then watch as your wheel strongly pulls to the right (happened with my Logitech G25, but is probably not related to the type of steering wheel)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you changed your FFB mode (custom/default) or the customffb.txt/ini during mid-game? or lower the boost or the FX to 0?? This seems to be related..

10. XTRMNTR2K

XTRMNTR2K I WANNA GO FAST! AMS2 Club Member

I had installed a custom FFB several updates ago, but am no longer using it. Reverted to default FFB two or three patches ago.

And no, I haven't lowered boost or FX to 0.

Is there anywhere else I can find information about this? It just seems especially strange since no other car is doing this as far as I am aware.

11. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

They are still trying to find the source of the bug. I had it a few times repeatedly many, many updates ago (in regular play, not test sessions) and then it disappeared for more than a month only to come back just once a couple of days ago (not the very latest update and it was on track in the middle of a lap). There were previous occasions where it was replicable, such as the pit exit at Historic Kyalami.

This should be pretty simple to clarify if it is just you or a universal issue. I will check as soon as I am back at my rig, but others can help by just confirming or denying for themselves. Even if it just you, it will help Reiza any time there is a replicable scenario with a known hardware configuration.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Breiz One

Breiz One New Member AMS2 Club Member

FFB used the default.

Strangely enough, this bug didn't happen the next time I booted it up.

13. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Just confirming no issues for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

ARC Camaro has neither brake lights nor head lights (do not know if they have in real life).

15. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

I know they don't have headlights but didn't know about brake lights. However, it appears, no brake lights either:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Game Version/Build: 1.0.1.2
    Graphic bug in Imola 88 still exists.

17. edu2703

edu2703 New Member

Car Used
    : Formula Reiza
    Report: The gear shift sound of this car is very strange, as if my headphone has some kind of problem

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  18. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used
    : Any
    Car Used: Camaro SS
    Applicable Settings: Sound settings set to "Headphone Mix", although that may not be necessary
    Report: when engine reach max RPM for a gear, engine sound is garbled with white noise
    Steps to reproduce: Drive the Camaro SS on any track and accelerate to make the engine go into max RPM for a given gear: engine sound will be garbled.

19. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Kansai
    Car Used: Formula V10 (may occur with all classes)
    Report: You can drive straight over the green area at "Casio Triangle" without triggering a track limit penalty, knocking massive amounts off of your lap time.
    Steps to reproduce: Deliberately "miss" the corner and drive straight over the green area.

20. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Version: 1.0.1.2
    Track & Layout Used
    : Hockenheim 2001
    Car Used: Formula V10
    Applicable Settings: Dry and sunny - AI setting 100% - Aggressiveness 50%
    Report: AI ignores most of the time the presence of human. When side to side entering any chicane will go for the apex as if human is not there. In the link below you can see a few of these misbehaviors:
    1- When I am overtaking in the Senna chicane (third chicane) AI suddenly accelerate, drives with two wheels off the track and still is faster than me, tries to turn into me and finally decides to cut through the kerb and the painted area finding an almighty traction to slingshoot him out of the corner.
    2- I overtake him again before the motodrom and then he again just drive as if I was not there and punt me out coming from way behind...
    3- They change line under braking savagely when human is in their draft. I mean, Verstappen would be proud of them :):rolleyes: