1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimRacingSystem New AMS 2 Series 12/08

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Vitor Arbex, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Vitor Arbex

Vitor Arbex Member AMS2 Club Member

I don´t know how many people here uses/knows about SRS.
    But they already support AMS2 and ran 3 series last months. The Sprint Race one was awesome.

Now they are with new series open starting on August 12.
    If interested there several videos and tutorial on youtube on how to register and install SRS app.
    Races are usually very clean.
    2 Series a Formula Trainer Wed and GT4 Guinetta on Weekends.
    Anyone interested i´d really advice to register and try at least a couple of races.
    The more people we manage to get to attend races the better as they will increase AMS 2 support and number of series for different timezones.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 8
  2. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

If you are sick of public lobbies and being punted by wreckers, this is a much nicer way to race. There is still a range of abilities so everyone can have fun.
    The more people join this series, the more will be offered in future so my recommendation is to have a go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vitor Arbex

I've raced several series on SRS and most people race really safe. I love it, I 'll probably race both those series myself.

4. psone

psone Guest

• Like Like x 1
  5. JASON CHAMBERLAIN

JASON CHAMBERLAIN Member

Have you ever dreamed of a world where someone in front of you goes off and then waits for traffic to pass before rejoining? That world exists in SRS races.

6. Fernando

Fernando Active Member

Yes, I can confirm that. Time ago I was punted by a faster than me driver on the last lap . The guy waited for me and let me pass to claim 3rd place. Then he apologized for the incident.

There are really nice and clean drivers on SRS. sadly, it's impossible to me to race on those hours AMS2 events are scheduled right now :-(

7. Vitor Arbex

You can post on their forums on the suggestions thread for new series/times. PS. I´m Training for the formula trainer right now. if anyone care to join Arbex lobby.