1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 50 and 10 meter signs not present at Silverstone

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Germano Cervini, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

I find it absurd, I bought the Silverstone circuit for a figure of almost 9 euros, and I realize that, in addition to not being in LASER SCAN, there are also no signs for braking at 150, 100, and 50 meters, absurd, but how do those of "Reiza" work?

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

no one answers me?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Maybe because it's still night time in Brazil and even Reiza devs need to sleep a couple hours ...
    And maybe because noone else but a dev could give you the information you're looking for.

4. kodnin

kodnin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Take it easy and please reconsider your tone. This is probably just the initial version. If you provide Reiza with constructive feedback they're more than likely to incorporate it soon, if you are right. They have a proven track record when it comes to listening to feedback and small iterations to make stuffs better!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

I find it shameful that they have released for a fee, an unfinished or incomplete circuit still in the BETA phase, this is not done, I am a customer who pays, it is not free, and I demand a finished product

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. bobbie424242

bobbie424242 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

And..... ignored.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. kodnin

kodnin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

(TLDR: be constructive and have patience.)

Well, you are entitled to your expectations, but it's not up to you to determine what is and when it is finished or not. Not to speak of you demanding stuff, that's out of place. There's always this tension between having things sooner or having things perfect. I guess you are more inclined to the latter. See this as an opportunity to make a positive impact on the thing you bought!

I'd rather have things sooner and be listened to when providing feedback than later and having things finalized (without any chance of improving stuff). Provide Reiza with constructive feedback and give them a couple of weeks. Then come back and see. If not, then Reiza DLC may not be for you. In fact, AMS2 and its whole development philosophy, might not be for you. In that case you can better buy DLC in 2 years time, or not at all.

• Like Like x 2
  9. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Yeah this is so terrible - I can see that.
    9€ and even not LASER SCAN´ed - oh my god.
    I really feel for you.
    But is it too late for you to get your money back - for both the track and the whole sim I mean?
    If its too late then you should try to ask the Reiza customer service if they can help you.
    Because this is pure catastrophic stuff - and your complaint is soo reasonable.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. F_B

F_B Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

OPs life probably depends on it?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Why didnt you research or ask questions about it being laser scanned prior to buying it? No one forced you to buy it!!
    And how do you laser scan three versions of the track that have not existed for between 19 and 45 years ago? Do you have a time machine you can loan Reiza?

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Germano Cervini

Germano Cervini Member

what are you saying ?, I love this Reiza simulator so much, I find it fantastic, considering it is at version 1.0, it has incredible room for improvement, but I criticized the fact that they could complete the silverstone circuit, before releasing it, stop