1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 Skinning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pharaohramesesII, Aug 3, 2020.

1. pharaohramesesII

pharaohramesesII New Member

Hi i am new to these fourms I am in search of a way to improve the immersion factor of the formula/open wheel cars cars i read that this game uses a similar or same texture format that ams1 uses i also saw some of the cool F1 skins already made for ams2 on racedepartment which made me want to dig deeper into this topic

Now since it seems that reiza studios are aiming to replicate the formula 1 calendar as well as the brazilan stoc cars it would be nice to figure out a way to give a similar treatment to the f1 cars just imagine something like f1 challnge or grand prix 4 on the madness engine that is now my new goal i already have image manipulation software ready to go so who's with me?

please note i am only looking at using vanilla content as the base i aint planning on stealing peoples work dont worry about that lol though it would be nice to know if porting skins from ams1 is possible for personal experimentation ha.

PS:can a moderator change the thread title too AMS2:skinning

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

3. Silvano

Silvano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I thought this is the AMS1 forum, strange most of the treads are about AMS2.