1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track Layout: All
    Car Used: Brabham BT 44 (But all cars without driving aids in real life)
    Report: My nephew wanted to race a bit, and if he is just 10, I switched on stability control/ABS/TC in Options/Gameplay. Later on, I wanted to switch off these aids again by pressing the keys I had binded to that functions, but it did not work. Had to go to the menu again and set gameplay back to authentic. Would be nice, if switching on/off these aids would work with keys in game.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  2. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track Layout: Any
    Car Used: Any
    Scenario: Multiplayer
    Report: Host can ban driving aids when setting up a game, but it has no effect at all.

Made a test, played with two friends in a private lobby. I was host and banned all kinds of driving aids in the options of the mp session. Then we started the practice, and by pressing the binded keys, we actually could not activate any aids like TC, ABS, Stability Control or Auto Gears. Steering help and Breaking Assist were available although I had not allowed them in settings. OK, so far, so good.

BUT: Player has just to switch to pit menu and navigate to Options/Gameplay and can reactivate all kinds of aids, no matter which settings the host has chosen.

Did so, drove a lap and realised that the aids did work although I had banned them in MP settings.
    My friends could do the same.

We tried 3 sessions with 3 different hosts, in order to check if I had done something wrong. Same result.:(
    So, driving aids are always available, no matter which rules the host has chosen. Please fix.:whistle:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Bug! AMS2 full release
    Spielberg Qualifying 15 Min.
    Stock car 2020,when skipping session to end,returning to Pitbox,Auto advancing in xxx seconds..countdown counts to 0:00 seconds then game hangs up continue button does not react..Had to alt/tab now for the second time...hmmm
    Now Steam Update comes up,while writing this.

4. GregzVR

GregzVR P1 passion, P10 talent.

Track & Layout Used: Any track.
    Car Used: Formula Classic Gen1 & Ginetta G55 GT4 (likely to be any car)
    Applicable Settings: Weather - Rain to Light rain.
    Report: Red/brake lights from other cars turns off, under 'Light Rain', even there's plenty of Water being kicked up. I literally couldn't gauge where the cars ahead of me were in VR, without the red light!
    Steps to reproduce: Drive the mentioned (or any) cars in a rain to light rain session.

5. ChuckieG

ChuckieG New Member

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos Historic
    Car Used: Sprint
    Applicable Settings: Single Player Ai race / Watching replay in track-side view
    Report: When watching a replay track-side, it stays stuck at one camera. Constant toggling between views(ex: trackside & bonnet) was the only way to get it to switch to the correct camera.

6. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used:any
    Applicable Settings: single race
    Report: Game freezes after a "restart session" race
    Steps to reproduce: Finish a race, choose RESTART SESSION and race again, when this race is finished the game is frozen, end task in taskmanager needed to go on

7. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Is this still part of the workflow?

8. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

Unfortunately no. Once a good bunch of the bugs already on the To Do List are fixed, we'll be able to follow and reply each report individually. They are just informative for now (meaning we are reading them).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Formula V10 Gen 2
    Applicable Settings: Any
    Report: When you stop the car, world is still moving and car keeps jumping like a rabbit, even with engine switched off.:confused:

10. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: -
    Car Used: MetalMoro P3
    Applicable Settings: -
    Report: Engine RPM and RPM bar and RPM LEDs don't fit together. RPM LEDs are lighting completely but RPM bar (and engine) hasn't reached max. RPM
    ss142154.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

The Super V8 rev LED's are also way out since the digital RPM gauge was correctly changed from 9,000+ RPM to 7,500 RPM limit. Only half the LED's light up whilst on the limiter..

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  12. AlenC

AlenC Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Kyalami historic (seems to happen on any track)
    Car Used: McLaren M23
    Report: After damaging suspension, front wheels don't appear to have contact with the road anymore, even after restarting session. See video:

Steps to reproduce: Hit the wall with wheels, return to pit and then back to the track.

I didn't have time to test this properly, but it happens on other tracks and in other weather conditions. Let me know if I can do some more specific tests.
    Also, I noticed one more thing: if the car hit the wall and is not moving, should the front wheels turn when accelerator is depressed?

13. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Kyalami
    Car Used: F309
    Report: On the pre-race screen, when selecting a pit-strategy, the game freezes and kicks you out of the game. This has happened on a few occasions with differing car/track combos, and I've even heard from others that they've experienced similar (perhaps it's already been reported, actually). It isn't something which happens ALL the time, though. Perhaps just with certain combos or even just certain cars.
    Steps to repeat: unknown currently.

14. ChuckieG

ChuckieG New Member

Track & Layout Used: Bathurst
    Car Used: Sprint
    Applicable Settings: 23 ai grid, 100 skill, clear weather
    Report: Race pace issue for Ai. Around 2:30-2:32 lap times during race. Their practice pace is about 10 seconds faster. When viewing replay, Ai throttle application in areas of sectors 1 & 2 is severely lacking regardless if other cars are around or not. They just tend to just go really slow around the mountain. Sector 3 seems fine.

15. Podval

Podval New Member

Track & Layout Used: Ibarra (Seems to happen everywhere)
    Car Used: Any
    Report: After crashing a car with a loss of wheels, watching a replay and restarting the race, the car still misses its lost wheels, although it functions normally, as if the wheels are on their places.
    Steps to reproduce: Crash the car in a race with a loss of wheels, then watch the replay in the pause menu, and then restart the race.

16. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

When loading a replay it gets saved once again sometimes.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  17. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
    Car Used: F3
    Applicable Settings: Multiplayer
    Report: When navigating to pit strategy in setups, game crashes to desktop.

18. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Kyalami 2020
    Car Used: StockCar Toyota 2020
    Applicable Settings: free practice, rain (strom)
    Report: After minutes of rain, track remains dry and doesn't get wet, no wet spots, no spray, nothing...
    ss150047.jpg Kyalami.jpg

19. Raven_ARG

Raven_ARG Member

Track & Layout Used: Snetterton 200
    Car Used: Metalmoro MRX
    Applicable Settings: 25 lap race. Weather in 3 slots and matched with event: Light clouds - Overcast - Sunny
    Report: Crash to desktop with Bugreport window
    Steps to reproduce: At lap 22 I paused the game and click on Replay. After 1 second it crashed to desktop.

Edit: I found out that Snetterton track crashes when playing the replay due to other threads in the forum.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  20. Drykill

Drykill New Member

same still here. any workaround ?