1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still waiting for my key (Indiegogo Backer)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by LukasLauterbach, Aug 27, 2020.

1. LukasLauterbach

LukasLauterbach New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Reiza,
    I backed the simracing bonanza campaign at the 26.11.2015 (Level 6) but I did not yet receive my Automobilista 2 Key.
    I was already in contact with you 2 months ago but I did not receive an answer yet. Here is the link to the post: https://forum.reizastudios.com/conversations/ams2-key.1566/
    Im not sure if this is a private conversation but here is the answer:

Have you followed the instructions here in order to link your Steam account to the forum?
    The key should get sent to your e-mail after that. Let me know if anything goes wrong.

I already linked my steam account to the forum but since I did not receive an email, I tried to re-link it using the link he gave me, but I still did not get an email.

I also tried to link the indie gogo account but your system says that it cannot recognize the provided email address. So maybe the key email won't be send because of that.

I would really like to enjoy playing this game, and I would think that such an Issue could be resolved within 2 months.
    I hope that someone can help me with my issue,
    Thanks
    Lukas

2. ElCamo13

ElCamo13 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I also haven't received the game yet. From what I have read it should have either been added to the linked steam account automatically or a key should have been sent in an email, but neither of those have happened for me.

3. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Please guys check if the game is hidden on your stream library (google for it) or send PM @Heitor Facuri Cicoti.

4. LukasLauterbach

Thanks for the suggestion, but sadly I just checked it and it is not hidden. I already was in Contact with @Heitor Facuri Cicoti and he confirmed me as a backer and said that I would get an email with my key. However, I never got an email and I also cannot link my Indiegogo account. It says: "The email address you entered was not recognised". I wrote this in the conversation with him (2 Months ago) but I did not yet receive an answer. Thats why I created this post.

5. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

@ElCamo13, have you already tried the same thing Lukas mentioned in the opening post (instructions here)?

@LukasLauterbach, for some reason I had your request marked as solved. That is clearly not the case, so sorry for that :(. I'm manually activating your Reiza Backer status, and sending your keys by PM.

6. LukasLauterbach

Hi @Heitor Facuri Cicoti, thanks for the reply and the keys. All good, something like that can happen :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ElCamo13

ElCamo13 New Member AMS2 Club Member

My Steam and indiegogo accounts are linked (that page has my steam profile and says I am backer level 4) and it isnt in hidden games. Thanks for the reply.

8. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

Oh, Level 4, right. You are entitled to the AMS2 key. I have sent it through private message.