1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem loading time trial ghost´s setups

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by SucaScr, Sep 6, 2020.

1. SucaScr

SucaScr New Member

Hi everyone, how are you doing??

I have this problem, and I don´t know if I´m doing something wrong or I have a problem with my game. I leave a short video showing it. As far as I know a little wrench icon should appear right next to the ghosts I´ve chosen, but not in my case. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!!

2. ChuckieG

ChuckieG New Member

I don't think you are doing anything wrong. I can load a Sprint car setup on any track, but can't load an F3 setup from anywhere. So it must be a car bug, not a track bug we are experiencing. I do consider many of these setups I find my new default, then tweak it to fit me as I learn a car and track, so it's a pretty valuable function for me.

If anyone has had this experience with other cars, please let it be known here. Hopefully Reiza can make time to fix this issues in time for the next major update.

3. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You are loading model 3 ghosts, you use model 1, the setups are not interchangeable

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. ChuckieG

ChuckieG New Member

Hey, good catch Sax! At the top right where it says Class, click it and it should load the vehicle within the specific class that you have chosen. Problem solved. Thanks!

5. SucaScr

SucaScr New Member

Ohhh my bad then!! :D

I thought it would show leader board per car, but not per class. Thank you very much!!!!

6. LugNut

LugNut Active Member

Hi,
    What I want to know is how some drivers in leaderboard do not have a wrench next to them. Cannot use their setup. This is with single type like 2019 stock car.

Thank you.

7. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Most of the time it is because the default setup is used.
    Sometimes, i believe, the setup just isn't saved

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020