1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HUD questions

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by benvelor, Aug 30, 2020.

1. benvelor

benvelor Member

hi to all, i'm new on AMS2, but not in the series, I spent a lot of hour in AMS
    i've some questions about HUD, i hope don't bother you ;)
    i don't understand how it works... I mean: i can see "telemetry" or a car managment menu, where i can't select any voice, only scroll them (I tried to bind my G29, but I don't see "select" in configuration) and I notice the info are a little poor... there isn't damage display, p.e.
    probably i don't see it and is all on screen, so please, tell what i have to do to display o_O
    another question, I know voice spotter is not available yet, but if i turn on "subtitle", I receive random communication (in practice) and very few...
    thank to all, sorry for my bad english and sorry if this issues are already posted :oops:

2. benvelor

benvelor Member

I resume this question, i don't understand how to work the HUD
    in option I choose "full" in display menu, in game I configure the hud as well, and I check the "full" option is on, but when I drive, I don't see the standing...
    What i'm wrong? I also binded key for hud on G29, but only left pad works, with telemetry, car managment, etc...
    thanks to all

3. Great Ape

Great Ape Member

I struggle as well with the HUD in-game, for some reason I find it overly complicated, and that's coming from rf2.

I gave up and use a SimHub dash, far simpler.

4. benvelor

benvelor Member

I considered SimHub, indeed: but i am totally newbie with that, i hope AMS2 hud was more user friendly
    I'll try simhub, i never used it :p

5. benvelor

benvelor Member

oh, I finally understand how to configure the HUD!! :D
    now I have to know how to switch between different modes (light, chase, etc.), I binded wheel button but it seems not working...