1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple Screen Documentation?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by eSTee3, Sep 15, 2020.

1. eSTee3

eSTee3 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

All,
    This forum seems to have an extremely intelligent and "worldly" group. I'd like to pose the following question:

Has anyone here tested frame rate on a triple screen setup (regardless of computer specs) with and without the use of nVidia surround, or AMD eyefinity?

nVidia surround "feels" easier to set up and utilize, but if I can save >5% framerate by simply doing without it, I would definitely explore that as my permanent option. I'm not well versed in how to test something like this, which is why I'm asking here.

2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I haven't conclusively tested both but have run with Surround and without and no noticed any change but will follow this in case other have done conclusive testing.

3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Same for me. With or without surround. Both will give me the same frame rate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would say without NV surround is easier. You just configure the settings file and the jobs done. I’ve not compared performance between the 2 methods, I just set the triplscreensettings.txt file for my setup and left it.