1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Formula Reiza clipping ffb

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by SuperMonaco_GP, Oct 6, 2020.

1. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Active Member

hi all, I noticed that no matter how low I set gain to avoid clipping, Formula Reiza is pretty undrivable now, when I go beyond a certain amount of steering input the ffb saturate and I get no ffb. wasn't like that some time ago.
    somebody else have the same issue?
    ps. I'm on SC2 Sport, no problems at all with any other car.
    thanks

2. Alexandre Sene

Alexandre Sene Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm using a thrustmaster 458 steering wheel and i've been noticing this lately, but I only tested the new cars like m3, 190 and m1.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I needed to lower

recip_force ( / 1.0 max_overall_force))

down to 0.7 in the custom FFB file and switch from default to custom everytime I drive the high down force open wheelers. Try that and see if this helps you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SuperMonaco_GP

SuperMonaco_GP Active Member

thanks guys
    I'm using the default ffb, I find it perfect without the need to use a default profile. also like I said, F Reiza is the only HD car with such problem, any other Formula drives good as always.

5. BartZ

BartZ Active Member AMS2 Club Member

In drive F Reiza more than another car with Thrustmaster T300RS. My FFB gain is at 0.7. Works well I think.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Confirming that one car definitely needs Reiza's adjustment and is not in line with the rest. Hopefully sooner than later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I like the default ffb also and this adjustment changes nothing other than reduces the gain and as such clipping and it is a really easy switch when driving that car and still having Reiza ffb just gain lowered to reduce that clipping. I'd suggest trying it ,it's really simple and easy at to revert if your not liking it ;)

• Like Like x 1