1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hot pile of garbage dlc

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by MasterLooser, Oct 6, 2020.

1. InfernalVortex

InfernalVortex Active Member

Setups are available from the time trial boards. It's fun to play around with them. People seem to like wildly different setups though, which is what I find interesting.

2. steelreserv

steelreserv Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

To a certain degree, if you want to influence the behavior of a car, setups matter right? People want realistic setup options and AMS2 has it. The default setups are the default setups. They are just placeholders.'

If the back end of a car is to planted and doesnt seem realistic to you, its not AMS2s fault. Stiffen the rear springs and arb and lock the differential. You will get the zippity do da you want.

At some point threads like this simply digress into comparisons of default setups between games and it shouldnt matter.

3. steelreserv

steelreserv Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Top TT setups are ****ty race setups. They are for people with amazing car control skills who are taking advantage of the relatively generous tire model for one fast lap. If you are going around a medium speed corner and your left rear is screeching in pain, and you are playing throttle games to keep the car in check, it may be fast, but chances are that sucker is gonna be no use to you after 2-3 laps.

The novice will download it, find it uncontrolable and figure thats the fastest setup and just practice with it. Probably have fun too. But honestly, the default setups are unbalanced, generally way too soft and not practical.

But thats my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Steve clark

Steve clark New Member

I agree u need new hobby may be fishing

5. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Replying to such garbage is also a waste of time and me reacting on your post is a waste of time on a waste of time.:whistle:
    As long as we enjoy ourselves it is ok. :D:D:D:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1