1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controller settings can´t be saved

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Holger Hega, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Holger Hega

Holger Hega New Member AMS2 Club Member

Some controller settings like Steering Sensitivity and Speed Sensitivity can´t be saved, they reset every time.
    I´m using a xBox Controller.

2. bigpig

bigpig New Member

Same issue, duplicated on two machines running latest version 1.0.0.2 with xbox one controller.
    Settings like Steering Sensitivity and Speed Sensitivity can´t be saved, they reset every time.

This is really annoying, can Reiza fix this quickly ?

3. DrKarotte

DrKarotte New Member AMS2 Club Member

Same here

4. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

some updates back there was a bug where if you changed these parameters directly via the mouse they were reset.
    But if you stepwise via the L/R arrows in the menus changed the params they were not reset.

5. DrKarotte

Thanks alot, this indeed works!

6. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

OK glad to hear.
    But its a bit strange that there obviously is something left of this bug because Reiza solved/sidestepped it a few upd back.
    As example I can both use the L/R arrowa AND the direct slider method with mouse.o_O

7. DrKarotte

I have checked again, if it may help: The only problem is using the mouse with the sliders, here I have to change the value using the pad (a little bit annoying when setting from 0 to 100...). Everything else (clicking "Back" to save etc.) can be done with the mouse. Seems like changing the value of a slider via mouse has only a visual effect; when saving the program takes the original value.