A new steering problem, weird?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Le Kinnunen, May 31, 2016.

1. Le Kinnunen

Le Kinnunen New Member AMS2 Club Member

Now this is weird. I didn't have this problem before. Suddenly Automobilista gives me only 240 degrees steering range. No matter what I specify in Logitech Profiler or in game, it is only 240 deg all the time. ( edit: For example if custom steering range is enabled, and I put 450 deg range, the steering wheel stops to 120 degrees on both left and right. If custom option is not enabled, the sim shows 240 degrees range. And all the time I have 900 degrees in Logitech Profiler. ) Anybody had this? Please help.
    I have Logitech DFGT. It works with other sims, and worked with Automobilista before this.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Le Kinnunen

Solved, kind of, if I leave ( in Profiler ) Allow game to adjust settings to OFF. Then there's range of degrees in game that is specified in the Profiler. Hmm.. But things were different before, I'm quite sure about that.

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

If you let "Allow game to adjust" set to OFF then you´ll be fixed to whatever rotation you´ve set the profile too, and the game won´t change it. If you want the game to adjust rotation for each car, the Logitech profiler should be set to allow the game to adjust, and in-game Custom Steer Rotation should be set to NO.

4. Le Kinnunen

Thanks for your logical answer Mr. Simioni. Now I got it how this system works, and my Automobilista works fine.
    But yesterday is was somehow stuck, because if I 1) let the game adjust, in Profiler 2) chose Custom Steering in game ,the result was 240 degrees, the degrees I clicked in the custom steering had no effect. If I 1) let the game adjust, in Profiler and 2) chose No Custom Steering, the result was 240 degrees in every car.
    However, today everything works fine. Going to Barcelona with Metalmoro. Thanks for developing this outstanding simulator :)

• Like Like x 1