AI Lose Laps in Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by JacksonF, Feb 20, 2019.

1. JacksonF

JacksonF New Member

I've been racing against AI in multiplayer mode (so that I can edit the grids), but have noticed a strange bug.

I can be driving at the back all race long, but pick up positions without passing any cars. (Eg. I start 20th, don't pass anybody, or see any accidents, and finish 12th).
    When looking through the AI sector times, I've noticed that they will randomly have a sector that's MUCH longer than normal - about 80-90 seconds longer. What seems to be happening is that an AI is not being scored for that sector on that particular lap, so the game doesn't register that he has finished that sector until the NEXT lap, putting him a lap down.

Has anybody come across this problem?

I haven't noticed it in offline, however in multiplayer I have noticed it across multiple mods - both Reiza & Third Party.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. JacksonF

JacksonF New Member

3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Member AMS2 Club Member

Lets try another bump as it's still very much an issue.

4. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

An issue which has surely been seen and recorded by Reiza already, so no need for pointless bumping. They're not going to reply personally to every bug posted.