1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All content missing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Seminole17jr, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Seminole17jr

Seminole17jr New Member

I'm having a major problem at main menu. Only thing showing is the side bar on the left, everything in the middle of screen is black and only thing I can do is the options. There is no all cars/all tracks etc showing up. The music plays though. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. I have the game through Steam. Please help, this is the only sim I can play smoothly on my older pc.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey, i don't own Stock Car Extreme, but AMS, i would recommend, you make a Steam Verify of your files under Properties in your game library.
    Maybe something went wrong with the installation.^^

3. Seminole17jr

Seminole17jr New Member

Hey Crimson, thanks for the reply. Yea I have done that several times before uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. I'm done with it, I now have AMS which runs good on my pc. Only reason I didn't have it in the first place was bc I figured my system couldn't run it.

Thanks,

Mike

4. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Okay, than you have the improved Game Stock car anyway now, have fun. I'm still sure, something would've been saveable, but...enjoy the better turbo model and content. :)