1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS 2 messed up my Assetto Corsa FFB

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Hirzo Schuurman, May 5, 2020.

1. Hirzo Schuurman

Hirzo Schuurman New Member

I bought AMS 2 and my first impressions are positive.
    However, after playing AMS 2 for a bit, i went back to what is my main sim at the moment; assetto corsa.
    Only to find out that my FFB are suddenly messed up in Assetto Corsa.
    It was like the gain was cranked up like 50%.
    Feels totally different compared to how i had dialed it in. This sucks because i was really familiar with my FFB settings in Assetto Corsa and now i can start all over again to get it dialed in again.
    I have to lower my FFB gain in Assetto Corsa at least by 25% now, to get close to how my FFB felt before playing AMS 2.
    Does anybody know how this can be fixed so AMS 2 does not mess up your FFB in other sim racing games?

2. xkkkx

xkkkx New Member

Wrong profile in your wheel driver?
    I manage pc2, ac, acc and ams2 without problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hirzo Schuurman

Hirzo Schuurman New Member

I don't use different profiles, i didn't touch anything in my logitech profiler.
    I only use one main/global profile.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

AMS2 cannot access your AC settings, but it can access your wheel driver settings. Did AMS2 maybe change the wheel rotation in your Logitech driver? I remember that being an issue for me back when I used my G25. Whenever I played a game with Autorotation I needed to reset the rotation in the wheel driver back to 900° manually.

Explanation:
    If your AC is configured for 900° rotation and the wheel driver suddenly only has for example 540°, FFB will feel really heavy in AC because the wheels turn too much.

5. Ashaz

Ashaz Member

There's a thread about AMS messing up the registry for logitech wheels. Try having a look there.

• Like Like x 1