1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[AMS1] Weeknight Racing: Fun Races!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by CaeLumen4178, Feb 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. CaeLumen4178

CaeLumen4178 Member AMS2 Club Member

Weeknight Racing is a growing North American sim racing community. While the primary focus of this group is AMS2 racing, we have elected to venture into hosting AMS1 events as well.

Please join us on Tuesday, 22 February 2022 at 2030 CST (UTC-6) as we continue our AMS1 Fun Race series -- this time, we take the Boxer Cup to Patrick Giranthon's Road America track!

This is a mod track -- it's available for free at Race Department: Road America (3 seasons)

If you don't have a RaceDepartment account or don't wish to create one, contact me via direct message and I can provide an alternative link.

As this server is hosted privately, you'll need to connect by IP address. The server should be online a few minutes before official practice begins.

IP: 96.2.248.230:36000
    Password: wkrboxer

No registration is necessary, but feel free to join our Discord so we can get to know you! If you'd like to join the Weeknight Racing Discord, please send me a PM and I'll provide an invite.

We plan to continue hosting casual AMS1 races on Tuesdays with different car and track combos. If we get enough regular interest, we hope to begin a regular series in AMS1.

To avoid spamming the forum with a new thread each week, subsequent fun race announcements will be added as replies to this thread.

Thank you, and we hope to see you on track!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaeLumen4178

Weeknight Racing continues its AMS1 fun races this Tuesday with the 1979 Opala Stock Car at Tarumã!

If you'd like to join the Weeknight Racing Discord and keep up directly with our AMS1 and AMS2 events, send me a message and I'll provide an invite.
    [​IMG]

3. CaeLumen4178

[​IMG]
    Weeknight Racing continues its AMS1 fun races this Tuesday -- a special treat this week as we take the Grand Touring Group 5 mod to Historic Kyalami (Johannesburg 1976 GP)! Note that we will only be using those cars from Division 2 of that era for this particular race. See the end of this post for server information (IP and password).

The GTG5 mod is the work of the good folks at Home - Classic Motorsport Hub.

For this event, you'll need the base mod and a light patch file:
    1) Please download the base mod from Grand Touring Group 5 by CMH (classicmotorsporthub.org).
    2) You will also need the patch prepared specially by GTG5 developers for this event: 8.4 KB file on MEGA

Don't hesitate to message me directly if you have any questions.

If you'd like to join the Weeknight Racing Discord and keep up directly with our AMS1 and AMS2 events, use the following invitation: Join the Weeknight Racing Discord Server!

Server Info
    IP: 96.2.248.230:36000
    password: wkrgtg5

See you there!