1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any plans to add achievments on steam?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by A.A.G, Jul 17, 2021.

1. A.A.G

A.A.G New Member

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, i was wondering if achievments on steam are planned in the near future, i realize they are not a major gameplay factor but im curious if you have it on the roadmap.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. SlowPoke80

SlowPoke80 Active Member

I'd be for it so long as they actually work. Some of the achievements for AMS 1 are still broken. That's why I've never attempted the 4-hour race one. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

rFactor 2's achievements work great. They are just odometer-achievements. I like that.
    Was about to plan doing the 4-hour achievement with the Caterham but @SlowPoke80 says no, but doing 4 hours and then SAM it would work wonders, tho.

4. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

I had posted a similar topic. Achievements based on championships, online races etc... are a good source of inspiration. For the DLC also it sells lol. I will add the Steam badges to have a nice background. The workshop for modders. A lot of Steam features arent being used, it's a shame:(

5. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

This was what I also look nowadays since I am out of ideas or leagues to keep my interest in this game. I.e even after a year I’ve turned come back to DR2.0 to handle those steam achievements as long as.
    But these achievements should really offer a challenge and logical things, maybe sometimes extraordinary like deep cutting a track and get penalized, just for fun

• Like Like x 1
  6. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Some achievements don't work in AMS1, so maybe that's why we don't have them in AMS2.
    I wouldn't mind having achievements as long as they are racing/skill related, I don't care at all about random crap achievements or stuff that is luck based.

7. Alexandre Sene

Alexandre Sene Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would like some achievements be different according to the AI difficult.
    below 90% = beginner
    91 until 100% = Amateur
    101 until 110% = Professional
    111 until 119% = ET
    120% = Senna/Greg Huttu

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. XettMan

XettMan Active Member

It took a long time till the achievements were established in AMS1 and some of them were/are bugged.
    I don't think Reiza will implement achievements in AMS2. Reiza did never announced that. :(

9. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Well, REIZA has announced some kind of carier mode at the very end of developement cycle of AMS2. Maybe they will add some achievements then.....
    But i personally don't mind ;-)
    Let's talk about in 2 years or so...