1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatic pit lane?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by steve montuno, Apr 5, 2020.

1. steve montuno

steve montuno Member

For some reason i cant drive out of the pit lane manually anymore ,,it just does it for me automatically without FFB ,,,i cant for the life of me figure out how to change the setting back so i can drive out of the pits manually ,,,,,? can someone enlighten me on this one cheers guys...

Also my view decided to change itself to the front of the car around the same time and im in VR so got a bit messed up for a while back there :D ,,,anyways i sorted the view thing after about an hour of pissing about but the auto pit bamboozelled me good un proper

2. Viking_Magnus

Viking_Magnus Member AMS2 Club Member

To drive out of the pits manually:
    Options->Gameplay->Manual Pitstops = Yes

(Some Multiplayer lobbies may have set the lobby to be Auto Pitstop btw)

For the view changing like that in VR, set a button to "Center VR Headset" and assign it to your wheel, or keyboard.

3. steve montuno

steve montuno Member

Cheers Magnus your a legend i'll sort the pit setting tomorrow ,,

As for the view ,i aready had the center VR headset mapped to my wheel but the game wouldnt start it cockpit mode so it would recenter but on the outside of the front of the car,,i,,,to fix it i had to map the car views to the wheel and then once i changed it in game it made the cockpit view default again,,

anyways dude thanks again .