1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista Cars Not Loading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steven Luppino, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Steven Luppino

Steven Luppino New Member

Hi,

Im new to Automobilista, trying it for the first time since playing with rfactor and noticed the filing system is the same seeing it is ISI.

My problem is after installing the game I cant get most if not all but a couple of cars to load onto the track before the game crashes to the desktop. (Incidentally, the track list is down to only to one as well).

I looked through the files in the cars folders to try to find the problem, and found that some of the files that, lets put in the rfactor system, would be needed in the list of the files for the car to load, were missing or not installed after the download. I found that the two cars, that I could load onto the track, actually had those missing files installed. I guess that's why they loaded.

I couldn't be bothered to look where to find the missing files, instead decided put in a post.

Has anyone had this problem with the game? I'm wondering it might be a bad download.

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just make a validation of the install files on steam.
    It will download what's missing.

3. Steven Luppino

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

4. Steven Luppino

It says only 5 files were missing 2.6 kb in total, none of those that were missing? Youde think a big mass bigger than that to deliver all the files, we're talking about 90% of all the cars and tracks that won't run.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  5. Steven Luppino

I'm sure you could make the files up, there probably are only a few in each of the car folders missing, you should know which ones if your coming from rfactor especially, but it would make all the sense if they were to be found, what of those who can't get around so well?