Automobilista is now available on Steam Early Access

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

^CD61189F561F080136FAA2B120F304B48A9B97A9D534E665C6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    AUTOMOBILISTA puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!

As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title - the highly regarded Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 - AUTOMOBILISTA continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.

Beyond the brazilian core, AUTOMOBILISTA is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game: only in AUTOMOBILISTA will you be able to jump from a rental kart to a 800-HP F1 car; from drifting a Rallycross EvoX to jumping ramps in a Supertruck; from mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee to managing a full 24h race in an endurance prototype; back and forth through historical and modern content featuring a sample of several decades of GP racing - all of this and much more within a few mouse clicks. Thoroughly researched and cohesively developed for maximum simulation accuracy, AUTOMOBILISTA captures the fun only motorsports in its various forms can provide.

In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme - all of which comprehensively upgraded - AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more!

Keep in mind the title is still an advanced beta and being released in Early Access - some bits and bobs still to add and improvements to be made. We´ll also be sharing more information as to how to get the best out of Automobilista as we progress through the week.

IMPORTANT EDIT: Do not copy your player PLR, controller or config.ini from SCE or any previous title. Save yourself some trouble and start fully fresh.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

New build now up (click here for the changelog). Sorry for the lack of version number, will come in the next build.

3. Professionalsimracing.com

Professionalsimracing.com Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Regarding SP championships, is it possible to prevent duplicate drivers and keep drivers the same from race to race? Also, is the development that is currently underway going to change how drivers are selected and how they perform across the whole of a championship? For example, will AI drivers have settings regarding how they perform over the whole championship like they do over the course of a race? Example would be consistency over the course of a championship like there is today over the course of a race.

4. Professionalsimracing.com

Professionalsimracing.com Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Sorry for another post but for whatever reason won't allow me to edit the above.

Anyway, I have updated my first impressions of AMS to give proper credit for ability to modify cockpit.ini file in order to get around (for single player at least) inability to use free cam with Real Head Motion (something I consider to be mandatory). But I still need to know whether this will cause mismatch error on server?

I can test also once back at my PC but as you know sometimes things work but others they don't.

5. OldDarth

OldDarth Member AMS2 Club Member

Should we switch from the beta to this?

6. JuergenBY

JuergenBY Active Member AMS2 Club Member

AMS is not longer available on steam?

7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Any chance of server side plugin that would manage pit windows like we see in Blancpain Sprint Series?

8. yippssy

yippssy New Member AMS2 Club Member

Right? Solved with Valve? FIA too?

Automobilista on Steam

Good news? or maybe also a bad ones?

;)

Thank you for your effort

9. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Great news. Hopefully this will restore some momentum and positivity to the AMS early access process.