Automobilistga Game Cache - where???

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Periophtalmus Spintirus, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Hi Guys

In my first post here, i do have a silly question...
    Anybody can point me to the game cache of Automobilista. Searched for it at the common places (%appdate%, PraoigramData...) but haven't fond yet! ;-)

Te reason:
    I want to re-organize the track listing in my menu for better access. For example "Historic Tracks", "F1 Tracks", "Local Tracks" and so on).
    I know, how to set up the .GDB file to do so and it works fine. But only for those tracks i'm adding new to my listing. Already played tracks don't recognize my changes. Therefore i believe, the game is reading the data from "known" tracks only from its game cache and not from the .GDB!
    Deleting the game cache should solve my problem........in the cause i find it! *lol*

Now the great question - am i rigt or is there another way to tell Automobilista my changes?

Any answer would be cool :)

Good Driving

Oliver
    aka
    Periophtalmus Spintirus (my STEAM nick)

PS
    Sorry for my frequent typos, i'm not native engish speaking ;-)

PPS
    Never mind! Editing the .GDB file is a bad idea, if you want to play that track in MP afterwards :(
    So i reverted my changes and still have to search the "old way" in my huge track list...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016