Big Game Bug loading setups | Tire compound restrictions don`t works properly.

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Raul, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Raul

Raul New Member

Hi.
    Big bug here guys. The tire compound restrictions (.gdb) are ignored or doesn't works properly, if you load a setup with a restricted compound..
    Example: Track A = ultra, super, soft (allowed) Track B = soft, medium, hard (allowed). The player saves a setup of track A with the ultra compound. The player loads this configuration file into track B, the loaded configuration shows the ultra compound. Now you can go to the track and you will visually see the "Soft" compound (allowed in the track B), so you may think this is just a "visual bug", if you move the compound option, this compound disappears and you can not re-select it, but if you don't do this and you go to the track with the "ultra option" selected you will visually see the allowed compound (soft) but tire degradation and performance is equal to the ultra (the option loaded in the configuration of track A), and, as I said, ultra compound degradation and performance is not allowed for track B.

Conclusion: A big bug and a "easy" way to cheat in online championships, you can load every compound you want, no matter if there is restricted or not in the .gdb file.

Any ideas?

Serious question: Is this game ready to be used in an organized championship? We can not see the compounds of the other players either (rfactor 1, 2006 with the RFE plugin, we can) We are in 2017.

Sorry for my english. It is not as good as i want.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, thanks for the report.

I'll look into this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Raul

Raul New Member

Thank you, waiting ;)