1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Braking Problems, locking tires, brake pedal travel

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Joe Gransinger, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Joe Gransinger

Joe Gransinger New Member

I know a few of us are dealing with brake problems, and I'm wondering if anyone has found a solution. I'm using a g29, and the pedals lock up almost immediately. I can't get any consistent times because the brakes are so inconsistent. Is this a known problem? I have recalibrated the pedals many times, reduced brake pressure to 85% in car (which kind of helps the problem but doesn't really fix the issue), brake bias, and lowered sensitivity. They all change the braking, but not really for the better. Even just the weight of my foot resting on the brake brings the front wheels to lock up, when that same pressure would be like 20% braking power in Assetto, Raceroom, AMS1, etc.

I just cannot find or feel the point right before locking up:, and that is killing a lot of the enjoyment for me right now.

2. RWB.3vil

RWB.3vil Member

Same. The only way i can get normal brake pedal travel so that lock ups happen at 90% plus travel is set the sensitivity to 0

3. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I am using a G27. the first time in I locked up the brakes, after lowering the brake sensitivity in the --> Controls --> Configuration menu to 22 it feels ok

4. cristian51

cristian51 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Same issue here with Fanatec CSW V2.5 Base and Fanatec CSL Pedals. Brake way too much sensibility, very short travel way and it locks inmediately tires.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gunthar Rowe

Gunthar Rowe New Member

same with Fanatec V3 pedals and Loadcell

6. Garagem do Caio

Garagem do Caio New Member AMS2 Club Member

Same with me. Using simtag hydraulic pedals. Changing sensibility in configuration did noting to improve.