BTCC 2017 Livery Pack - WIP

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Links & Resources' started by Ricky Davies, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Ricky Davies

Ricky Davies New Member

I am currently working on creating the 2017 BTCC liveries and driver names using the Marcas series, as we all know their isn't any Subaru and BMW's etc so i am working around it as you can see below and using what is available. I am hoping to get the pack done before the end of June, fingers crossed. I will keep this thread updated with a preview of each finished livery once done. I won't be releasing them individually as it's to much hassle and would rather bag them up for easy download.
    I will also make sure that the drivers perform at the same performance as they are at in real life, with Shedden and Neal up near the front, and Plato around mid pack although theirs no guarantee i can make it perfect.

Shedden & Neals car is already available for download as a taster - HERE RACEDEPARTMENT

Alternative liveries for the SUBARU, BMW and MG will be available as some of you may not like a these brand logos being on the incorrect cars, Imagination does work wonders though ;).

Below are the current finished teams and their team mates although i have not show every car within that team.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ricky Davies

Ricky Davies New Member

Aron Taylor-Smith / Josh Cook (moved back to MG yesterday)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ricky Davies

Ricky Davies New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

I know, lol

5. Ricky Davies