(Bug) AI pitting during safety car period problems

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Martin93, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin93

Martin93 New Member

I hope this is the right place to post since I did not find any official bug repport forum...

So the AI in this game is great, the safety car works fine etc. But combine those 2 with pits it's not that good...Then EVERY AI enter the pits, so both teammates att the same time so the pit is completely full and that just cause caos. So people are crashing into eachother etc in the pit so that cause totaly differant result in the race and some people comes out from the pit without wings and all...

[​IMG]
    How some AI leaves the pit, AI that just came in for a normal tire change:
    [​IMG]

And this problem is keeping me away from starting a championship in this game that is so great in general apart from this big bug. Since im running a ''real'' F1 2002 mod I have made for myself so the races have a few DNF with mechaical faillures each race so safety car is not that rare but then this bug is ruining that...

And I have tried to make my self a tamporary fix with closing put during safety car periods but that have been with no succes...

And also, gratulations with new forum!

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Better elaborated then the post in the bug report topic, lets carry on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.