1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Fanatev SQ 1.5

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Nackersum, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Nackersum

Nackersum New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi there, today I made a race against ai, superV8 at bathurst using sequential shifter. After couple hours i switched it on changed the assignments to paddles and when I wanted to switch back to sequential it does not recognize the gears trying to map them, it happens as well using H shifter. Tried out other sims, and it works perfectly fine.
    I'm using the driver of the shifter 318 and the firmware is the 1.12. it is connected using the usb adapter as I do not own a fanatec wheelbase

Does anybody now how to solve that or is it a bug. I read a thread related to some issue with the shifter but this case is different to the one i read, so I don't know how to get a solution for it.

Thanks

2. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you tried 'Custom wheel', my friend.

3. Nackersum

Nackersum New Member AMS2 Club Member

As I had logitech G25 selected as an option before and i did not have any issue, did not see there was an option to set custom wheel, thanks Marius! Appreciate it

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

You're welcome, my friend!