1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug report - Car contacts - something is wrong

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Simone Gaido, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Simone Gaido

Simone Gaido New Member

First of all ams2 is incredible, great ffb, vr is very very good (only the shadow drop the fps so I turned it off). Really great work! Buyed season pass yet
    Me and other 6 team mates spend all the night testing it and we find only one real problem. Car contact have something wrong, indeed if you are following close a car at some point you can see the other car spinning (from pov seems that from 2 cars there's 1 free meter). You can't"feel" the contact but the other driver (the one in front of you) feel the push and spin away.. we tried with many categories of cars, also with shifter kart,same problem. I don't know if I explained it well, maybe it could be caused by netcode problem or similar. Anybody noticed the same?
    I hope it can help to make ams2 even better.
    Thanks for your great work reiza, to be an early access release this sim is beautiful

2. L3aarg

L3aarg New Member

Lo mismo le sucedió a nuestro grupo a 1 metro que golpeó el auto de enfrente, espero que puedan resolverlo porque es un error muy importante, debe aclararse que esto solo sucede en modo multijugador