1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Button maps

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by timson72, Apr 11, 2021.

1. timson72

timson72 New Member

Since update,buttons mappings don't match. So if set button 9 on wheel as DRS,it's shows as 10 in game.

2. Kevin del Campo

Kevin del Campo Active Member

Ive had this problem as well. Trying to set my headlights to the toggle switches on my Fanatec GT3 wheel just isnt possible it seems.
    It either doesnt work at all or I get a totally different button assigned like you described, but then that button doesnt work either.

Im also getting a lot of weird spooky action in the menus where the menu will jump all over the place, making it impossible to make adjustments.
    the weird thing is I had the same thing happen in PC2 when I was still on PS4.
    I dont ever get this in other sims or games, so In starting to think it might be the Madness engine in combination with my CSL Elite...

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Yeah that sounds stupid. I mean even if you accept the wrong button it doesnt work:rolleyes:
    At least this part I can help you about.
    Its because Reiza from pCars2 have adopted the braindead gamepad thing where you with the gamepad can select some menu parameters.
    Solution for this BUG: allways have your wheel centered when you are into the different menus.

ByTheWay: Dont waste time on the socalled Menu Spring setting. Its pure placebo.:rolleyes:

4. Kevin del Campo

Kevin del Campo Active Member

Thanks, but im afraid straightening my wheel didnt do anything..