1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calibrating T500rs alone in the middle of the race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodolfo Fernandes, May 25, 2017.

1. Rodolfo Fernandes

Rodolfo Fernandes Member

Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with the T500rs on the driver, he is calibrating alone in the middle of the race, the driver is up to date, I do not know what it can be, I would be very grateful for a help.

2. Auduns75

Auduns75 RWB Audi Reiza Backer

Try using another usb port, seems like it is momentarily losing connection. The wheel will recalibrate if you unplug and replug the usb.

3. Rodolfo Fernandes

Rodolfo Fernandes Member

Taking into account the probable problem with the usb I made the windows check if there was any error with the t500 and it identified an error that said that because the t500 is an old device might not work well on a usb 3.0, I then changed to 2.0, I'll do the tests to see if it worked out, I think so. thanks!

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  4. Rodolfo Fernandes

Rodolfo Fernandes Member

Did not give time nor finish the first race of 50 minutes and the problem returned, I need help.

5. Big_Mama

Big_Mama Ben Suttor Reiza Backer

If it's loosing connection a broken usb or power cable could also be the cause. Is the usb cable removable? If so, maybe you could try a different one.

6. Rodolfo Fernandes

Rodolfo Fernandes Member

The cable is fixed in the steering wheel, I tried to make some modifications, in the usb I connected in a usb 2.0 that I thought to be 2.0 in fact it was not, also I changed from pure + effects 3 to 360hz, I'm testing for now I had no problems I hope it continues like this..