Camera after loading screen

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Pr3t3nd3r, May 23, 2016.

1. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r New Member

Hi guys!

I am having a little problem related to the camera position after the loading screen. I believe a default position camera should be in the cockpit (if you have selected it as a default one in the menu) after you press the arrow to enter the session?

In my case camera is not set to the cockpit by default. To make things a little bit more clear here is how it looks when I press the arrow to enter the session:

Dropbox - AMS_2016_05_23_11_24_11_229.bmp

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thx for willing to help me ;)

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi!
    There are a few options that you can make as default, for camera view. You have to choose it by going to the display menu. It's the last option on the right column at that screen.

Quick guide: Click the settings icon on the top right of the main screen, choose display, set default view for cockpit (or any other that you prefer).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r New Member

Hi!

Thanks for the advice but my default view is set to a cockpit view. As you can see from the picture above I have to manually switch from the (TV?) camera back to the cockpit view. And I have to do that every single time I join the session (single player and multiplayer).

4. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r New Member

Well this is interesting now...

When I skip from the Qualifying to the Race camera stays in that TV position. I have to switch to cockpit camera manually as well. Something isn't right here :(

I have checked few times if default camera is set to cockpit and still nothing...I also did a Steam Integrity Check and a problem is still present...

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  5. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Had you copied anything from a previous player profile that you might have from other versions, like GSCE, to Automobilista?

6. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r New Member

Nothing. Fresh install and this started to happen. It wasn't a problem at the beginning but it started to happen by itself.

7. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Still looking to isolate this one. Try creating a fresh profile in the meantime.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r New Member

Ty for your help Renato! I have deleted files from the old profile and created a new one and problem is solved! :)

9. XjondoX

XjondoX New Member AMS2 Club Member

after testing driver switch on server, i had the same issue, have to recreate .plr also...:hurrayreiza:

fyi

• Like Like x 1
  10. decipher

decipher New Member

hello, sorry to reply to such an old thread, but i am experiencing this exact problem now, with latest version of AMS beta on steam. i have tried using a new PLR file, but that did not fix it.

no matter what i change, when i start a practice, quali, standing or rolling race... it always starts with TV outside camera view and i have to manually switch to cockpit. any ideas?