1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Downgrade SimuCube firmware ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaxOhare, Dec 17, 2021.

1. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I want to use the normal verison of SimuCube True drive,
    I upgraded to the newest paddock version and lost all possibilities to store restore and clone local profiles.
    I can't set a default profile, It always jumps back to the safe settings.
    I don't need the paddock and want my local features back.
    I can't use the older version anymore since my firmware is upgraded automatically
    I want to downgrade it , anyone knows how to do so ?

2. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

The current 2021.11 version lets me use the offline mode as default, which is basically the old version of the software, and it looks like the thing with the default will be fixed in the upcoming release: Simucube 2 True Drive releases - Granite Devices Knowledge Wiki

If you actually want to downgrade your best bet will be to ask in the granitedevices forums.

3. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes I installed it, still the offline-profile features we had aren't there, I want to clone backup and restore my offline-profiles, I am disappointed but can live with it, perhaps in the next up(?)grade. It still feels like I'm lured in an online profile for the unnecessary paddock.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Apart from the granitedevices forums there's an option to give feedback in TrueDrive itself somewhere. Mika seems like the kind of guy to welcome suggestions from users and implement them if possible, so I guess if enough people tell him they miss the clone feature it'll be back at some point.