1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot adjust all mirrors in VR

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by EsxPaul, May 3, 2022.

1. EsxPaul

EsxPaul New Member

I've noticed that only the left mirror will respond to adjustments when I'm in VR. Both the centre and right mirrors don't move at all, even if I run through the full range of movements allowed in the menu.

I don't have a large sample size but so far but this happened consecutively on each of the following cars:
    F Ultimate Gen 2
    McLaren 720S
    BMW M6 GT3

Am I doing something wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. laekwondo

laekwondo Member AMS2 Club Member

I noticed same when driving McLaren GT3. Only left side mirror can be adjusted. Also when the adjustment value goes below zero, it no longer changes the angle, even though I can set the value to -100 (if I remember correctly).
    Also if a car has a rear view camera and a screen in the cockpit - the view in the screen acts like a mirror - when you move your head the view in the screen moves also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Member AMS2 Club Member

This has annoyed me for some time now but I wouldn't expect Reiza to push this the top of the priority list and nor do I want them to. There are other aspects that need attention rn but would love to see a fix some day for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1