Cannot assign controllers

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Budgetek, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Budgetek

Budgetek Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I am using Logitech G27 wheel, Fanatec Club Sport Pedals v3 and Fanatec Shifter 1.5 SQ. When loading the controllers setup screen I get the warning that no preset was found for Fanatec Shifter. If I choose wheel as the controller type and try to load the preset for G27 wheel all the controlls are completely massed up and cannot be remapped. All 3 controllers are connected to USB 2.0 ports directly to mtb (no hub).
    What can I do to competely reset the controllers setup and start from scratch? We weeks ago everything was working fine.
    My system is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (latest update).
    Thank you for help.

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There is no preset for the G27 wheel with CSPv3 and Shifter, it's quite a unique combination ;) You should just load the G27 wheel preset and then assign each control manually.

If you are unable to remap, does it always assign values to a certain key? Then you need to make sure that you don't have something engaged such as the shifter.

3. Budgetek

Budgetek Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank you very much for your suggestions. It is working already. I am not sure what was wrong but most probably the G27 shifter was engaged preventing other controls to be re-assigned. Thnaks again.