1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CART Extreme League, Sundays 3PM Est.

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Danneskjold184, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Hi guys!

I'm announcing a new league starting this sunday. It's an open league, but signups are encouraged. If you signup, we'll bring you on our TS, and you can talk to us while we race. We're an international clan, but are english speaking.

We'll be doing the CART Extreme Mod for 6 weeks, every sunday, in a Road Track -> Oval Track -> Road Track... format.

You need these mods in order to participate:

AMS CART Extreme: CART Extreme

Fontana Oval Track: Fontana Speedway

Iowa Oval Track: XF | Descargas - Circuitos Stock Car Extreme - EEUU | Iowa Speedway

Road Atlanta: Road Atlanta (3 seasons)

Indianapolis 500: indianapolis 3 tracks

The tracks will be Montreal, Fontana, Spielberg, Jaca Oval, Iowa Oval, Road Atlanta Summer, and Indianapolis (last race worth X2 points).

Full details found here: [Automobilista] CART Extreme League, Sundays 3PM Est.

Any questions, feel free to ask them in this thread. Each week will have screenshots and an updated points standing.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

3. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Reminder, today's race is still at 3PM Eastern. The car you pick must be the car you use for the rest of the season.

When you unzip the Fontana Course, make sure to unzip the entire thing into the locations folder. I.E. You need to drop "USPits" in, not "Fontana."

4. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

5. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Season results updated: CART Extreme (sorry for taking so long, got distracted trying to make a new mod work.)

Images from last week's race.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reminder: Today's race is at Spielberg. Practice room will go up at 2PM Eastern, Qualifying starts at 3.

Also, keep an eye on this space, we're looking to change out Jacaparegua Oval for Iowa, but we'll upload it if we do change it.

6. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Simresults: http://simresults.net/160821-l9i

Season results so far: CART Extreme

We WILL be doing Iowa this weekend. I'll load up the track to mediafire and racedepartment so that people can download it.

Screenshots to follow shortly.

7. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

First post updated to show NEW TRACK added to the season. We're going to Iowa this weekend, not Jacaperegua.

8. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Sunday's in-game race time has been made a night time race.

Next, an update for CART Extreme has been released. Download this first.

Lastly, I released a small update for Iowa so that we can use short oval body there. Download this update last.

9. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

Alright, the race was a bit of a mess. The track bugged out on us, forcing us to go to Jacapaguera Oval. And then that race didn't go too smoothly, either.

So here's what I'm going to do. We are going to race at Iowa this upcoming weekend: XF | Descargas - Circuitos Stock Car Extreme - EEUU | Iowa Speedway Download it from there. It works, I tried it. Again, sorry for any problems.

This Jaca Oval race will count, but since it was a mess and since I'm extending the CART Extreme Season, I'll also give you 2 race throwouts for the season.

Sim results from JACA here: http://simresults.net/160828-Ns4

Season results so far from here: CART Extreme

10. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

11. Danneskjold184

Danneskjold184 Member

http://simresults.net/160911-GI4 Road Atlanta! Was actually pretty fun.

Sunday is the last race for this league! Show up for the Indy 500 (not actually doing 500 miles).