Championship Race start times

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Mocko, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Mocko

Mocko New Member

hi there!
    It's possible to edit something in the custom championship or SRS files to get, for example, a race starting at 14:00, and in the same track, another race starting at 21:00 ??
    Thanx!!

2. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

You mean a different start time for second and third heats? Unfortunately no. There's no parameter in SRS for this, the RaceTime option apply for all heats.

3. krusti

krusti RaceSimulatorItaly Founder AMS2 Club Member

Go in your profile folder, you will find some cch files, find the file that has the name of the series are you using in the championship and open it with a text editor.
    Scroll down to the season section and you'll find all the settings like: Ai strenght, laps, time, race start time and others. You can change all these settings race by race. :)

4. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

Any chance those cch files have race start time parameters BY HEAT? If not, I don't get exactly how to use them for resolve OP' problem...

Consider I want to set-up 3 heats of 15 minutes, starting in:
    Heat 1: 10:00
    Heat 2: 16:00
    Heat 3: 20:00

Can i achieve that in cch files?

5. Mocko

Mocko New Member

I'm talking about different "events" in the same track, different race weekends, for example, in nascar, there are two races in some tracks, one race at evening and one race at nigh.
    Right now, im "duplicating" those tracks with a different "racestart" parameter, but that ends with two tracks in game menu.
    Will be a nice feature to include in the season tool, i think...