Change qualifying time in championship mode

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Balmaghie, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Balmaghie

Balmaghie New Member

Hi Everyone, How can you Change qualifying time in championship mode ? it 30 min but want to chang to 10 mins Thanks in advance.

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Same way as you change the time for each of the sessions, click on the time and then adjust it up or down.

3. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

I think its on the left side of the race setup screen. Click on the box that has both practice and qualy in It, that takes you to another option in which you should see an "Edit" option for each session. Multiple elements inside, one of which is session length. If you need screenshots let me know.

4. Balmaghie

Balmaghie New Member

Thanks for the replies, I can change it on custom race in session settings but in championship mode there’s no option for qualifying but is for race % wise ? Feeling a bit thick.:(

5. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

I dont think its you feeling thick :p In championship mode I seem to remember the scaling works differently. Its been a while but sometime over the next day or two I'll jump in and have a fiddle ;) If I can figure it out I'll let you know..

6. F1Aussie

Can you upload a photo of this issue?

7. Balmaghie

Balmaghie New Member

Thanks Sunscreen most appreciated

8. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

Morning @Balmaghie I had a look just now at the menus and youre not going crazy. In the pre-made championships you cannot adjust the length of qualifying or practice. However, in the custom championship that you can construct, you can! By clicking on the relevant race you can adjust pretty much all the parameters required including length of session. I'm not sure why this difference exists but if there is a championship that you yearn to complete but with shorter or longer sessions, I would simply emulate it as a custom creation. I hope its reassuring for your sanity to know its not just you :D

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. F1Aussie

Ah, pre made championship, I have not tried one of them. Always use custom, there is lots you can configure in those.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Balmaghie

Balmaghie New Member

Ah! brilliant ! thanks Sunscreen....just need to get this straight jacket off now and escape this place :D:D

• Like Like x 1