1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CLS Elite Auto rotation not working

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Grazze53317, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Grazze53317

Grazze53317 New Member

Good afternoon,

It appears autorotation is not working on my wheel. When i get in a car i.e the V8 Supercar, my wheel inputs do not match those of the wheel on the sceen and i'm still able to rotate my wheel through 900 degrees of rotation.

I have used the fanatec recommended settings on the wheel, 'SEn' is set to 'Auto', and also the settings in game. When calibrating the wheel within the game, I rotate the wheel to the left all the way (it stops me at 450 degrees) and the screen reads '100', I then move it back to the right 90 degrees and the screen reads '225', is this correct?

I feel im doing something fundamentaly wrong so it would be great if you could point it out to me.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give,

2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Yeah Im also looking forward for an answer of the correct wheel calibration - because my custom wheel (SRW-S1) is working pretty good but I cant remember exactly how I calibrated it.:eek:
    So if something goes wrong with the controller files then I dont know how to come back to the same settings.
    The only thing I can remember is that I didnt turn it to the end + didnt turn fully 90 degree.:rolleyes: