1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockpit question and some other stuff

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by KRoman47, Apr 10, 2020.

1. KRoman47

KRoman47 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello, I have one question that might not have been asked - it's about cockpits.
    I've noticed some cars with sequential shifter don't have any gear display onborad. Is it due to ongoing development or is it as it should be?
    I'm asking that question because I'm driving without any HUD since the beginning - it just distracts me but I can't really drive like this without been able to see what gear is selected.

Also I ask you to be more informative about cars in-game, I like to see which type of gearshift a car has (sequential or manual) since it doesn't disable the non-present type - like Assetto which when a car has sequential you can't use H-gate shifter. But I find some cars weird like trucks - it says it has sequential but it doesn't change gears without clutch - I know there's many types or gearboxes but I would like to see some more info like Assetto has - it doesn't need to be about history of the car model but rather about its specs.

Also I wish we can see some more race info on track like when you're connecting to online race you can see how many laps in the menu but not in the game anymore or at least I don't see it anywhere.