1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come join our Non Live Challenges!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by LewisBloom, Jul 18, 2022.

1. LewisBloom

LewisBloom Member

Hopefully this is allowed, just wanted to post my recent found love of the non-live Multiplayer experience thanks to Reiza's inbuilt Time Trial system mixed with Matt aka The Sim Racers Arms Challenge sets!

They are set weekly, its a random car and track combo adding to the challenge and often driving some strange yet totally fun stuff and allowing even those with busy schedules or like me families to easily get involved without committing to particular longer races and or leagues.

An example of one of the recent ones;

And then numpties like me and a few others come along and try to beat The Sim Racers Arms, either just by doing it and posting to them or making our own little videos to document our own attempts eg;

So if you want to experience some interesting combos, some friendly competition non-live then give some of these a go, I'm posting this without Matt knowing he def deserves more views and praise for setting these up, they have been a highlight of my week for months now. Plus it feels good when I beat him every so often haha. Reiza bringing up a brilliant system for some non-live competition and its brilliant to have Matt's combo's to keep it interesting and be able to compete with the wider community.

Cheers,
    Lewis

• Like Like x 3