1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concern about the MP connection lost issue

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by AtLeastNotLastGrid, Mar 24, 2020.

1. AtLeastNotLastGrid

AtLeastNotLastGrid New Member

Hey Reiza,

Thank you for developing the game with great car handling physics along with dynamic weather and HQ graphics.

However, I am concerned with the multiplayer connection stability issue.
    I am a regular pcars2 MP player and rarely have an issue with the connection lost.
    (Some complaint a lot about this but I rarely experienced).

However, with one week to go for the official release, the AMS2 MP connection is very unstable.
    I had 3 connections lost within 3 hours including the middle of Qualy and Race session.

I am worried the game gives a bad first impression to the gamers in the world.
    (Knowing that pcars2 user base died out quickly with the MP connection issues, even for the casual gamers who less care about the physics and handling.)

Hope you guys fix this asap before the release.
    I personally think MP issue has a higher priority than adding contents or UI refinement.
    (maybe even more important than car physics, considering the large pool of casual players)

Hope the game gets updated!
    We should not lose the players! Long live the AMS2!

Thanks.