Connection drop during ALL online matches...

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Gabriel Snake, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Gabriel Snake

Gabriel Snake New Member

Well, I have AMS2, and I have several others, like AC, ETS, ATS, Dirt Rally 2.0, PC1 and PC2, WRC 9, GTA 5, etc...The problem I'm having only happens with AMS2, and it never happened with other games.

Every time I try to play online on AMS2, I join the game, either at any stage, P, Q, R, and I even manage to play a little, and suddenly a message appears that I was disconnected, and I drop out of the game, returning to home menu. This happens in all races, I bought the game about 2 months ago and so far I haven't been able to complete a race online.

Another common problem is during the online race the image gives a slight lock, and accelerates right away, as if it had desynced and accelerated to sync again. This is also true for all online races.

Offline none of the above problems happen. I've opened ports (I found the AMS2 ports on the internet) and I even left the DMZ set to the PC's fixed IP. I only have problems like this with AMS2, the other games don't have any glitches. D-80mbps/U-30mpbs connection. I already called the internet company to do a network check and router configuration, everything ok. I've already created a test match, and 4 people entered, but I didn't start, it was just to check if it was possible to create the Host.

In short, I paid for the game to play online, and so far I haven't been able to play any games.

Em PT-BR Queda de conexão durante TODAS as partidas online...

2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Make sure you have UDP telemetry off or set at a high value (9) otherwise I have no idea why that happens.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gabriel Snake

Gabriel Snake New Member

Thanks, I will do this test and return with the result.

4. Gabriel Snake

Gabriel Snake New Member

My friend, I had this disconnect issue for months, I couldn't complete an online run. On every attempt, I played 1-3 laps, and disconnected. I even quit the game. I posted my problem (link in the first post) in the PT-BR area, as I am Brazilian, as is Reiza, and I thought I would be more successful there. Several days passed and no one commented. I posted it here, you gave me this tip and it was perfect. I put it on "No" and "9" and today I was able to play several times, several tracks, and it didn't disconnect once. Thanks a lot for the help.

• Like Like x 2